Kahn's of Orchard Street
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE
View Larger Map
How Can We Help?
Your comments, suggestions and input are very much appreciated.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Kahn's Shopping Experience!
"Amazing Service. These people know how to fit bras, and bathing suits."
Gail, Satisfied Customer
“Great store! Live in New York and always shop when in Florida."
Lisa C., Satisfied Customer
“Great stuff- bathing suits, bras, and cute tops!”
Betty Ann, Satisfied Customer
“Great store for the well endowed. They have good products. Stock up every time I go.”
Betsy K., Satisfied Customer
Is It Time For A New Bra?
1. Does your bra sit comfortably snug on your rib cage?
2. Does your bra hike up in the back?
3. Are your breasts covered in the bra or is there spillage in the front and sides?
Come in and let us find your solution!!
Swimsuit Care Instructions
How to Protect the Life of your
Fabric and Swimsuit
1. Hand wash your suit in cold water and lay flat to dry or you may use a mild soap. Please don't put in the washing machine or dryer as the combination of heat , chemicals in harsh detergent, and agitators break down the fabric causing fading, stretching and damage to the fibers.
2. Avoid hot tubs. The high heat and chemicals destroy the fabric. Maybe save that old suit.
3. Be aware of sitting on rough surfaces like the edge or ledge of a pool or cement surface. This can snag swimsuits causing the fabric to pit or become fuzzy.
4. Try to keep suntan oil/lotion on skin and away from your suit. It can cause staining. If this does occur, then please rinse and lay flat to dry.